- How can I check and pay fees and lunch balances?
- Who can I contact if I'm having trouble?
- How do I see my child's report card?
Checking & Paying Fees and Lunch Balance:
Summary: Revtrak, Minooka 201’s credit card processor, can talk directly to PowerSchool. This way when you make a deposit on your child’s lunch balance, the balance will update their account automatically instead of having to wait 24-48 hours. You need a working PowerSchool parent account for Minooka 201 to pay online.
- Log into Unified Classroom: https://classroom.powerschool.com
- On the left, click on Quick Links
- Click on Current Grades & Attendance
- On the left, click on Balances. (You will likely have to scroll) This will show your lunch transactions, current lunch balance and registration fees owed.
- Click on Make a Payment, which will take you to Revtrak to complete the transaction. If you’re prompted, you can use your existing RevTrak username and password (or create a new one).
- Once the page loads, add fees to your cart and complete the transaction. You can make partial payments on registration fees.
- Refresh your browser in PowerSchool and the new funds will show up on your child’s page in PowerSchool.
Here are the steps to view your child's report card online:
1. Log into https://classroom.
2. Click on 'Quick Links' on the left
3. Click on 'Portal Login Page'
4. Click on 'Report Cards' on the left
If you cannot log into Powerschool, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and child's name and someone will assist you.